- Registration Form Registration Deadline: 15/07/2021
- The abstract submission period is expired.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and may be selected for either oral or poster presentation. Abstracts should be submitted in English.
Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Scientific Committee will be mailed to the presenting Author.Detailed information, guidelines and recommendations for oral or poster presentation, as well as time allotment, date, hour and venue will be sent by e-mail to the registered presenting Author.
Please note that the presentation of accepted oral communications and/or posters is subject to the registration of the presenting Author.
All the abstracts submitted will be sorted into session topics (see below).
Total abstract length should be of 300 words maximum (references and figures excluded).
JUNE 20th - DEADLINE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION
JUNE 25th - NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF ABSTRACTS
• Galleria as an infection model
• Drug discovery
• Microbiota and gastrointestinal pathogens
• Galleria as biofilm-related infection model
HOW TO SUBMIT THE ABSTRACT:
The system will automatically send the notification of successful submission.
If you do not receive the noification, please contact the Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com
The person that submit the Abstract, must indicate the Presenting Author:
- Submitters and Presenting Author are responsible for the accuracy of all data submitted including correct spelling of names and institutions
- The Submitters must indicate the preferred presentation form (Oral Communication or Poster).
The choice is not binding.
- The Presenting Author will receive all the official communictions from the Organizing Secretariat
- The Presenting Author must be registrated to the Congress
Any change must be immediately communicated to the Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.